Requirements for the source material, ie. the master disc (file):
- When replicating CD/DVD/BLU-RAY discs on the basis of the media forwarded by the customer, the information is copied one-to-one (1:1). We will not make changes in the submitted information neither before or after the production process. Only the technical parameters are verified on the information carrier submitted by the customer, and not the content!
- The source material may be sent in the “final” form on a CD, DVD, or BLU-RAY blank, of which we will make one-to-one (1:1) copies. For example, an audio CD must be in the CD-Audio format, a video DVD must be in a DVD-Video format. For example, if the source material is in a .wav, .mp3 or .mp4 format, all copies will be in the same format. The source material provided by the customer will not be listened to, watched or executed on a computer. We recommend making 2 copies of the source material.
- Digitally provided source material as an “image” file is also acceptable, in this case, it needs to be in a .DDP, .NRG (NERO) or .ISO format. BDCMF is a suitable file format for BLU-RAY. In the case of a .DDP file, it is recommended to also add a MD5 validation file. Please use the Windows operation system. If you use MAC, the “image” file must be converted into a format that can be processed on devices using the Windows operation system.
- The source material can be sent to us as a web link or transferred to our FTP server. You can get the FTP details from our customer service personnel. Once the files are uploaded, please make sure to notify us.
- We accept the source material in the following formats: CD-AUDIO, CD-ROM, CD-EXTRA, DVD-VIDEO, DVD-ROM
- Please always verify the source material for any possible errors when saving the data.
- Storage capacity: 12 cm CD – up to 700 mb; 8 cm CD – up to 193 mb; 12 cm DVD5 – up to 4.7 gb; 12 cm DVD9 – up to 8.5 gb; 12 cm Blu-ray disc – up to 25 gb (UDF 2.5 format)
- Always use CD, DVD, BLU-RAY blanks from reputable companies such as Verbatim, TDK, Philips, Mediarange, etc.
- The CD, DVD, Blu-ray blank must be without any scratches and fingerprints, undamaged, and in a packaging.
- The source material must be recorded at the slowest possible speed.
- We are not responsible for any potential quality issues which arise from the failure to follow our requirements